• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought Eir was supposed to back now:blink:

I really do miss her :tears:

I was looking at some of my pictures and i found that birthday card i made for her where her picture is, and i just started thinking about her...

She better come on soon or im going to italy to find her:sneaky2: :lol3:

Come back, Eir. :huglove:

I am here...and I'm missing you all even too much! :tears:

But please, have patience, I CAN'T be back at full time now...

...I'm so happy you thought to me... :huglove:

I am here...and I'm missing you all even too much! :tears:

But please, have patience, I CAN'T be back at full time now...

...I'm so happy you thought to me... :huglove:

Oh:blink:

But you're here:blush-anim-cl: :bleh:

I missed you so much

suddenly it's all good:blink: :naughty:

Edit: I think that mika mail thing is a really cool idea

Oh:blink:

But you're here:blush-anim-cl: :bleh:

I missed you so much

suddenly it's all good:blink: :naughty:

Edit: I think that mika mail thing is a really cool idea

What is Mika mail thing? :bleh: I've lost so many things...does anyone want to make a summary? :bleh:

What is Mika mail thing? :bleh: I've lost so many things...does anyone want to make a summary? :bleh:

Mika mail is when you find a partner in here to send things to:blush-anim-cl:

so you can recive things from another country like sweets and toys:blush-anim-cl:

not to sound creppy and all but im really happy when i see you're online:blush-anim-cl:

My leg hurts :tears:

why did we have to do that:blink:

Edit : Link to mika mail thread showthread.php?t=7429&highlight=Mika+mail

I've been away for two months(!) and I missed LOTS of things!!! :thumbdown:

Anyway, two things reminded me of Eir this summer- I was watching an Italian movie ,the girl's name was Chiara. After that movie I watched Rome and somebody was called Eirene. :naughty:

Anyway, two things reminded me of Eir this summer- I was watching an Italian movie ,the girl's name was Chiara. After that movie I watched Rome and somebody was called Eirene. :naughty:

i dont know if you have missed a lot of things here...

there has been a lot of cancelations so people have been angry and dissapointed about that.

but check some of the gig threads out...good pictures and also the art thingy

i shouldn't have been drinking that last energy drink :no: and still i feel like i want another one:blink:

i dont know if you have missed a lot of things here...

there has been a lot of cancelations so people have been angry and dissapointed about that.

but check some of the gig threads out...good pictures and also the art thingy

i shouldn't have been drinking that last energy drink :no: and still i feel like i want another one:blink:

thanks Haylie

Mika mail is when you find a partner in here to send things to:blush-anim-cl:

so you can recive things from another country like sweets and toys:blush-anim-cl:

not to sound creppy and all but im really happy when i see you're online:blush-anim-cl:

My leg hurts :tears:

why did we have to do that

Edit : Link to mika mail thread showthread.php?t=7429&highlight=Mika+mail

Thank you dear, I'm going to read it now...

And I'm happy to read your words...but I'm sorry I can't stay online so much as before...

I had bad moments with my uni...because I used to spend my whole day reading here, listening to his songs, watching his interviews, drawing and so on...but now I've understood that I really have to slow down a bit, because I can't waste my parents money (they pay my studies) even if I still love Mika...maybe more than before!

So I understood that this was the best moment to do that, since I was forced to stay far from here for two weeks for my holiday trip.

Now I'm studing and I have to give the best I can...but we can chat a bit by e-mails if you like :original: that let me focus on my books and take a break from time to time to answer you :wink2:

:huglove:

OMG! LOL :roftl:

I'm EVERYWHERE :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

Thank you dear, I'm going to read it now...

And I'm happy to read your words...but I'm sorry I can't stay online so much as before...

I had bad moments with my uni...because I used to spend my whole day reading here, listening to his songs, watching his interviews, drawing and so on...but now I've understood that I really have to slow down a bit, because I can't waste my parents money (they pay my studies) even if I still love Mika...maybe more than before!

So I understood that this was the best moment to do that, since I was forced to stay far from here for two weeks for my holiday trip.

Now I'm studing and I have to give the best I can...but we can chat a bit by e-mails if you like :original: that let me focus on my books and take a break from time to time to answer you :wink2:

:huglove:

I understand.... Time is not our best friend:boxed:

and i will be happy to email with you

anything else than lose contact with you i will do...you're my secret twin remember:wink2:

*thinks*

I have a cool dog

I was taking my dog for a walk and i was listning to metallica on my ipod, and all of the sudden i see my dog walking along in the right tempo to the song:blink:

the sing was fuel btw:punk:

im so tired and i have to go back to work...hmmmpf

oh well... what doesnt kill us, makes us stronger

This is depressing, but thinking about what Violet witnessed, it has made me think about how much I HATE intolerance of any form. It boils my blood more than just about anything else in the world. I honestly find it so disheartening and horrible that some people can actually treat people such a way. These people have done nothing to hurt anyone. They have the right to fall in love and be with whomever they want.

I live in the south of the US, and in my town, there are so many racists, homophobes and ignorant people that I can't stand it. That is honestly one of the main reasons that I'm moving as soon as I'm out of college. I hear the most awful things all the time that honestly make me cry out of absolute horror and disbelief. It breaks my heart.

People just do not realize that we are all humans. We may have different races, sexual orientations, beliefs, opinions, etc, but we are all of the same. We all have hearts, souls, thoughts and feelings. We all experience pain and hurt. Everyone on this planet is entitled to their own life should be allowed to be who they want to be, love who they want to love, not be ashamed of the color of their skin, practice their own religion and have their own opinions. It sickens me that some people fail to realize this.

I most strongly agree with you!:thumb_yello: I know it sounds illusional but I really wish that there would be no such a thing as racism, homophobia, etc. in this world!:thumbdown: It sucks so much.

"It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear

She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair

And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"

And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

We go to a party, and everyone turns to see

This beautiful lady that's walking around with me.

And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"

And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."

I feel wonderful, because I see

The love light in your eyes

And the wonder of it all

Is that you just don't realize...

How much I love you

It's time to go home now, and I've got an aching head

So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed

And then I tell her as I turn out the light,

I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight."

Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight."

'Wonderful Tonight' - Eric Clapton.

I love that song. It always makes me smile.

currently i am thinking about a strange conversation i had with my bf last night.

ircazo: i am so pathetic...me with my stupid dyscalculia.

bf: so what, me and my dyslexia.

ircazo (ROFL): omg, our kids will be all psychos

bf: and you will have to raise them

:blink::roftl:

currently i am thinking about a strange conversation i had with my bf last night.

ircazo: i am so pathetic...me with my stupid dyscalculia.

bf: so what, me and my dyslexia.

ircazo (ROFL): omg, our kids will be all psychos

bf: and you will have to raise them

:blink::roftl:

I'm sorry but omg this really made me laugh :lmao:

Does someone know what's happening with the too big sigs problem?

The thread was closed and I would be glad to understand:

a) why

b) if I have to do something or not

I know mine IS big, but I love it...unless they decided to put a more restrictive limit

In this case I will change it

sorry eir can't help...

but my thoughts are,

if you have a headache that feels like it's going to explode, is it possible for it to happen????

and if you are sitting in a house near a hot object (hot chocolate mug) and your fingers are cold, can you get frost bite????:blink:

Someone does know what's happening with the too big sigs problem?

The thread was closed and I would be glad to understand:

a) why

b) if I have to do something or not

I know mine IS big, but I love it...unless they decided to put a more restrictive limit

In this case I will change it

Well, I think if the sigs should get smaller they'll introduce technical restrictions... or at least announce the max size so that everybody notices :wink2:

And then there's still the option not to display the signatures which can be chosen individually ...

I feel like dancing:blink:

you know when you hear a song and you just start to feel it, and it just a wow feeling:biggrin2:

Okay i must be weird, but whatever :roftl:

That was how i started mika... i couldn't sit still when i heard grace kelly.

I just read an email that made me even more happier:bleh:

im gonna answer soon:bleh:

rihanna's cd is not that bad:boxed:

Well, I think if the sigs should get smaller they'll introduce technical restrictions... or at least announce the max size so that everybody notices :wink2:

And then there's still the option not to display the signatures which can be chosen individually ...

Thank you :thumb_yello:

I'll check here more frequently...

But I still can't get why it was closed...

Well, maybe it's not important afterall

my thought is...I've seen a lot of wonderful films (I was sick during the last 3 days :thumbdown: )

Munich (spielberg...my fav director :wub2: ) Very good...but I have to see it again to understand all better...

Donnie Darko :shocked: coool! (but I had to read the meaning on wikipedia :blush-anim-cl: )

The Lake House (sooooo romantic!!! watch it!!!)

Christianne F. very very good...even if it's like a punch in the face..I had read the book too

The Crow the one I liked a little less than the others...but very good too

next will be:

Blow Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz

Volver Penelope by Almodovar (I love Almodovar...and I love Penelope!!)

has anyone saw any of them?

I just didn't like A time for dancing

Too sad for me in this moment...:no: