Mika, check this out!

laura*

Any suggestions about books, music, art, films etc. that gorgeous @mikasounds should check out? :wink2:

If this thread already exists, you know what to do with me.... :bonk:

:biggrin2:

M,

I suggest the book "La musica in testa" by Giovanni Allevi, which would be perfect to improve your Italian ( :teehee: ) and feed your creative musical mind ( :licks_lips: ).

:bye:

Edited by laura*

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any suggestions about books, music, art, films etc. that gorgeous @mikasounds should check out? :wink2:

If this thread already exixts, you know what to do with me.... :bonk:

M,

I suggest the book "La musica in testa" by Giovanni Allevi, which would be perfect to improve your Italian ( :teehee: ) and feed your creative musical mind ( :licks_lips: ).

oh yeah

I read that book:biggrin2:, but now I do not know where:blink:, I read that when I get to Italy did not know absolutely nothing about the language and my mom brought him so it was like a little learning and school :naughty:

If this thread already exixts, you know what to do with me.... :bonk:

he said in london he doesn't read forum.. ha ha ha.. :mf_rosetinted: like we believed it.. :sneaky2:

That was two and a half years ago. Think he's had some other things to keep him occupied in the meantime. :naughty:

True :naughty:

Maybe he reads us most when he's on the road...y'know, when he's on tour bus and has nothing to do...:naughty:

Hmm, since Mika "doesn't read us", then he won't read this.

MIKA, YOU SMELL.

What? I had to do something childish :naughty::teehee:

he said in london he doesn't read forum.. ha ha ha.. :mf_rosetinted: like we believed it.. :sneaky2:

I don't care whether Mika himself reads it or not. Anyway, be careful to what you write here. :naughty:

I think this thread could be fun, someone may find it interesting. Why not? I know the uncensored WAG video thread is way better, but still... We're all Mikafans, maybe if I suggest something for him to read it could be interesting for other people here, too. :wink2:

I think we all share something if we're here, don't we? :wub2:

And I guess M likes the forum because people get together because of his music. :thumb_yello:

True :naughty:

Maybe he reads us most when he's on the road...y'know, when he's on tour bus and has nothing to do...:naughty:

Hmm, since Mika "doesn't read us", then he won't read this.

MIKA, YOU SMELL.

What? I had to do something childish :naughty::teehee:

Of course he smells. Everyone smells, it's just a matter of smelling pleasant or not.

Now go back and correct your statement :wags_finger:

:naughty:

I don't care whether Mika himself reads it or not. Anyway, be careful to what you write here. :naughty:

I think this thread could be fun, someone may find it interesting. Why not? I know the uncensored WAG video thread is way better, but still... We're all Mikafans, maybe if I suggest something for him to read it could be interesting for other people here, too. :wink2:

I think we all share something if we're here, don't we? :wub2:

And I guess M likes the forum because people get together because of his music. :thumb_yello:

it was a joke, laura... :biggrin2:

I personally think (and that's nothing to do with THIS thread), that he pours a look at forum every so often, even just to boast his self esteem, bless him :aah: but that's another story.. :wink2:

and, like I wrote to him on the bday book, MFC forum is for him just as well as for us.. get used, mika. :mf_rosetinted:

it was a joke, laura... :biggrin2:

I personally think (and that's nothing to do with THIS thread), that he pours a look at forum every so often, even just to boast his self esteem, bless him :aah: but that's another story.. :wink2:

and, like I wrote to him on the bday book, MFC forum is for him just as well as for us.. get used, mika. :mf_rosetinted:

Let's post suggestions, then. :pinkbow:

Watch out... A member from another band i like said that to me too about a forum, but he answered a question i asked on that forum short after another place...

As I've already said Laura, great idea for a thread! :biggrin2:

I'd like to recommend Milena Pavlović Barilli's art. She a famous Serbian artist. You can read about her here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milena_Pavlovi%C4%87-Barili

She was a daughter of an Italian musician Bruno Barilli, Laura, I suppose you've heard of him? :)

hot_pink_with_cool_grey....jpg

3692.jpg

Milena+Pavlovic+Barili+-+18th+Psalm.bmp

Pametna+i+luda+devica+Milena+Pavlovic+Barili.jpg

I'll send some more stuff tomorrow because my internet connection is FAR worse than I could possibly describe it. :mad3::hair:

I'd like to recommend Milena Pavlović Barilli's art. She a famous Serbian artist. You can read about her here

She was a daughter of an Italian musician Bruno Barilli, Laura, I suppose you've heard of him? :)

3692.jpg

I'll send some more stuff tomorrow because my internet connection is FAR worse than I could possibly describe it. :mad3::hair:

Sorry, never heard before. :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for posting! It's great. :wub2: It reminds me of Magritte. Is it possible? :blink:

You're a very knowledgeable teenager, Keti. You rock! :thumb_yello:

I think that Mika may be interested in these Federico Fellini's drawings; they are so delightful, poetical and oniric but also "osè" and outrageous.

They show us his ambivalent mind and soul, maybe something that Mika has in common with our great director/screenwriter.

Here's the sublime picture of "Gelsomina" ("Yasmine" in english, a very popular name in this place:naughty:):

gelsomina2.jpg

Some others:

art1023xl.jpg

fellini2.jpg

fellinioniriconlibrosog.jpg

fellini2.jpg

Finally, a self-portrait:

cortoonsfellini12.jpg

I've omitted to post some images that could embarass someone. But, guys, we're talking about something we call "Art"!

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello: I didn't know Fellini used to draw. This thread makes me feel very ignorant. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure Sire will love them. :wink2:

3692.jpg

Wow,I like the art work especially the first one

• 2 months later...

Gorgeous @mikasounds,

I've got a few pet suggestions for you.

Nice souvenirs of your Australian gig:

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv67/travel_freak09/Taz.jpg[/img]"]Taz.jpg

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv67/travel_freak09/crocky.jpg[/img]"]crocky.jpg

This is absolutely adorable. A fantastic partner for your ball games with Ella:

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv67/travel_freak09/seal.jpg[/img]"]seal.jpg

A cutie as a baby:

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv67/travel_freak09/babyelephant.jpg[/img]"]babyelephant.jpg

A helpful pet if you teach him how to wash your car when he's grown up:

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv67/travel_freak09/elephant.jpg[/img]"]elephant.jpg

Don't leave :wags_finger: , because there's more to see! :wink2: